Expert design and manufacture of attic roof trussesThe room-in-roof truss, or attic truss is a simple means of providing the structural roof, floor and internal walls in the same component. Attic trusses are designed to form the top storey of a dwelling with habitable room spaces; such as additional bedrooms, a self-contained annex or an office space, by leaving it free of internal web members.
Benefits of Attic Trusses
- Structural roof and floor in single component
- Elimination of complex labour intensive site work
- Reduced build cost per square metre due to full utilisation of space
- Increased living space achieved without changing footprint of house
- Posi-Attic trusses provide easy installation of services including mechanical ventilation & heat recovery systems
- Lower member of truss provides floor platform
- Full utilisation of loft space provides benefits for both builder and homeowner
- Complete roof structure provided ready for floor boarding, roof finishes and plasterboard
- Engineered to take the loads associated with an additional room
- Factory assembled components ensure consistent quality
Create your brand new living area with Room In Roof TrussesWith land prices increasing, attic rooms are becoming increasingly popular. The room-in-the-roof is more than an attic conversion. Through clever roof truss design, Cheshire Roof Trusses Ltd can increase the amount of usable room in a building void by up to 70% without increasing the footprint or roof height, turning previously unusable roof voids into added-value living space. As well as straightforward room-in-the-roof projects, Cheshire Roof Trusses Ltd is highly experienced in designing the most intricate roof layouts to achieve optimum space, taking into consideration staircases, dormers and roof windows.
Attic Truss Gallery
Request A Quote
Please use the button below to Request a Quote from Cheshire Roof Trusses. We aim to log all enquiries received within 2-3 Working Days and will contact you to confirm receipt and advise if we can service your requirements.
Cheshire Roof Trusses is committed to providing solutions and using sustainable resources, so your project is in safe hand.
Our Latest Case Studies
Take a look at projects using our bespoke Roof Trusses, Attic Trusses and Easi-Joists.